Ring Spinning Tubes
Light Weight, Strong & Thin - Innovative Design Carbon Steel Ring Bobbins.
- Weight of 8 to 14 gms and lower against standard tubes of around 42 gms.
- Wall Thickness of 0,5mm to 0,8mm against standard tubes of around 2,5mm
- Cop content gain upto 55% and therefore production gain as average speed increases.
- Reduce ring dia upto 4mm and get power saving upto 11%, plus some gain in production.
- Instant Gain in Production by 11.5% with 4mm ring switch
- Power Saving Upto 8%for same cop content
- Hard Waste saving percentage
- Ring frame efficiency percentage
- Efficiency Improvement in Ring Spinning and Auto Coner upto 2,5%
- Improvement in Efficiency of Auto Coner on account of large input bobbins
- Opportunity to reduce the Ring Dia upto 4 mm and save upto 10% Power
- Opportunity to run higher speeds with still lower Dia Rings
- Lower load on Spindle and hence longer spindle life
- Lower stress on spindle belt/tape and hence longer spindle tape life
- Fully recyclable
- Futuristic Material