Danfoss Industries Pvt Ltd. (www.Danfoss.com)
Since 1968 Danfoss Drives has been dedicated to developing VLT® electronics to control speed, torque, acceleration, synchronisation, positioning, and the overall performance of AC motors.
Customer driven development has ever since assured the reliability, innovation and flexibility that make VLT® the strongest brand in the global drives market and made Danfoss Drives a leading provider of frequency converters globally.
The product range is completed to cover the entire low voltage market with series from 0.18 kW to 1.2 MW.
The reliable and innovative VLT® drives are designed to support any automation application and provide major energy savings. An award winning, innovative modular design makes VLT® drives extremely flexible, enabling us to deliver within days highly customised drives, tested from the factory.
We offer specialised Textile solution & Energy Saving Solution built upon the Danfoss VFD®s such as:
- Humicon - Humidification Plant controller - Offers 25-40% power Saving
- Drives for Ring Frame & Speed Frames. - Offers approx 5% Production Increase.
- Enerconer - Suction Motor modification for old Automatic Winders - Saves 15 % power.
- Ring Frame(pneumafil Motor) - Modification saves 15% power in fine count operations.
- Ring Frame (Compact Spinning) - Power saving by approx 15%
- Compressor - Modification of Compressor for VFD®s - Saves power in the range of 10-25%.